Wednesday, October 10, 2007

por que?

I've been left at the office alone around lunchtime again. There are only so many keys to go around, so at least one person has to be left to lock up or make the office look occupied, I guess. I find myself in this position fairly often...This time it was a little different. This time, I was one of five people in the office. And I had been planning on going to lunch in about ten minutes...when ALL four other people (all guys) decided to go to lunch and Best Buy together. Okay, so I'm stuck until someone else comes back. And I'm hungry...and I'm wondering why none of them felt inclined to either invite me or ask if I was planning on going somewhere.

Ah well...I'll just crank up my music and zone out until someone gets back.

But food would be nice right about now...

No comments: