Wednesday, October 10, 2007

irony of ironies..

About ten minutes after making the previous post, one of my coworkers returned and I was freed to go to lunch...and on my way out, I ran into another returning from her own lunch. And she came up to me and told me that if I ever wanted to grab lunch with her, to just ask. Because she usually gets lunch on her own too.

So right after having all these thoughts of "why isn't anyone really making an effort to include me?", something like that happens. I wish I could say this was the first time, but things like that basically make up my life. It's a little strange and a lot of awesome at the same time.

Oh, and by the way! Inspired by something my friend Colin was telling me about, I've decided to make an effort to draw at least one picture every day and post it here. I'm not putting any restrictions on myself, I'm just trying to kick into gear.

No comments: