Saturday, October 6, 2007

(another) introduction

So I've already got a blog set up to showcase my professional portfolio, but I've found myself in need of another outlet that will allow me a little more freedom to say and post what I want to. I've never been very good at keeping up any sort of journal. I've started countless diaries in past years, joined LiveJournal, made a few posts on my deviantART journal, but I've never kept anything consistent and definitely nothing very in-depth. I don't plan on spilling my guts all over this blog...at least not in words. But I will be littering my posts with sketches, doodles, and finished drawings that are all like little parts of myself. This blog is my way of forcing myself to keep doodling.

I'm making promises to myself right now:

I will draw for more than just work or school.

I will keep everything that I draw, good or bad.

I
will get better!

Damn it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

YOU WILL FINISH THE COMIC!

said Jesus. ....


Just kidding. lol