Saturday, October 27, 2007

OK Go!! Oh-oh-oh!

Last night was awesome. OK Go rocked. Just look:



And here too! (they're singing a jingle for a karate school the lead singer saw when he was young)



And even after the concert ended, the awesomeness didn't. Laura, Jon, Kelly and I went to the Claddagh pub for drinks. We basically spent the entire hour or so laughing and drinking and generally just having a great time. It was the perfect way to end a day like that.

I've been seriously lacking in my "activities that twenty-somethings are supposed to do" quota. I hardly ever do things like going to concerts and going out for drinks. So it was a nice change, even if my throat still hurts from yelling at the concert and laughing at the pub.

Here's to good music, good times and good company! Huzzah!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome time! We're gonna do stuff like this more often. Midnight was way too early to give up. :)

Lou said...

Haha I'll take a nap next time we hang out so I can stay up past midnight.

Unknown said...

"activities that twenty-somethings are supposed to do"

like

"take a nap next time we hang out so I can stay up past midnight."

You're too crazy, settle down. :)

Lou said...

Shut up I'm awesome. :P