Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

The basic theme of my Thanksgiving holiday was this:

Maturity isn't necessary when you're with family.

Here's a nice, normal picture of everybody before the feast:


Okay, so this was staged...but my relatives do like wine a lot.


My 5 year old cousin Brenna took this picture. Aidan looks THRILLED!


My brother's a dork. I'm so proud!


Brenna singing "Life is a Highway".


Mi madre y mi hermano. Awww...


Joel is also a playground, apparently.


My mom's totally mature. No, really!


Mmmm Santa hat...


7:00?? Leftover time!


I don't know, he looked a little freaky in this picture so I posted it..



So I don't have a whole lot else to add to what these pictures already say. It was a great day, and I'm really happy to have so much of my family so close.

No comments: