Thursday, November 15, 2007

jim jimmy jim jim

Jim Halpert from The Office is adorable in a mischievous kind of way. The character is written so well, I honestly believe there could be a Jim out there somewhere (in fact, a friend of mine claims to know a guy who acts exactly like that). I sort of feel bad for John Krasinski, who plays Jim...It's hard to tell where John ends and where Jim begins. Do I fancy John, or just the character of Jim? How alike are they? It's hard to believe someone who can pull off that character so well isn't pulling from their own personality. I mean, just look at these faces:



I think what I like about the character is he's so approachable. He's the kind of guy I could see myself joking around with. I would love to be Pam to someone else's Jim. That relationship is the most adorable thing ever. Come on, now!

Who could say no to this face????

hahaha...I'm such a dork.


:P


-

1 comment:

Laura said...

That picture makes me want to reach into the screen and pinch your cheeks...

lollerblades.