Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday consisted of...

1) Cleaning for about three hours. (the apartment looks great!)

2) Grocery shopping and seeing Val for about five seconds.

3) Putting Christmas decorations up and baking cookies.

And that's where things went downhill.

Observe:



It started innocent enough...I wanted to make nice holiday cookies, so I started with the cute little Santa hats (since the only colors we had were pink, purple, green, and white)...But then I started making little emoticon faces and when Laura started in on them it just snowballed into WTF and Hitler. I don't know. It gave Laura and me a good 5-10 minutes of laughter. And that's all that matters in the end, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My interpretation:

The hitler cookie kinda looks like a soccer ball.

The question mark one looks a bit like a really ornate pumpkin, but turned a bit.

The odd symbol looks like a backward dollar sign... (maybe it was decorated so it would look right in the mirror???)

No idea what ghey is.... So. Alright then.