Thursday, August 14, 2008

that's more like it

I've been on a roll for the past week and everything in my life is receiving a little make-over, including this blog. I just need a change every once in a while...if I could afford it, I'd probably be going to get my hair cut and colored because it's getting to that time of year. I've started making a conscious effort to walk at least a mile every day and eat healthier. I'd love to just go shopping and get an entirely new wardrobe. I want new music, more artwork for my apartment, and a new job and people to work with.

I finally feel like I'm going forward and getting out of this rut, and that's the best feeling in the world. I have a job interview tomorrow, so here's to a step in the right direction!


Sketches will come next, I think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So??? How about an update on how the interview went? :P