Friday, February 22, 2008

this week's random pictures.

And I really do mean random...


Parking Lot LOVE




Nan, you're a window shopper.




EPIC icicle (that word never looks right when you type it...)



I imagine I will...at some point in the future...(this is the same place that produced the fortune "A nice cake is waiting for you"...i'm noticing a trend)




Cup-shaped ice with straw!




Another view!


It looks kinda sad now...




That concludes this week's random pictures. Tune in next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That parking lot heart is awesome! Good eye!

I have seen the frozen cups with straws before and I'm always intrigued by them too. I mean, you know what has happened, but it's still so weird to see a liquid contained in the cup shape, but without the cup.

Yes, I read that too. I know how ice works... I'm just saying it's neat.