Saturday, February 16, 2008

so far, so good

Post #50!

This is the best I've done with a blog this far. I even took the time to personalize it a bit more. I'm no web design expert, but it's always nice to see something like this work. Anyway!

It's become a tradition now for Laura, Jon, and me to go out to dinner on Thursdays after class. This Thursday we had some more people join us (including another John, a Colin, and a Jay). Hopefully this continues, because it really is a fun time.

First, the weird faces:

I'd suggest taking a closer look at this one...


Because I wasn't in the group picture making a weird face. I tend to favor the cross-eyed look. Oh, and that's Jon's hand. He was a ninja and snuck them in at the last minute.

Now, general goofiness:

John rocking his alien look.


Colin saying something REALLY important!


what's THAT?!


Nantucket Nectars Orange Mango is the BEST. John looks unimpressed, though.


Rockin' out with the salt and pepper shakers. Jay contemplates this...


aaaaaaaaaahhhCHICKEN SAUCE!


Laura, Jon and I ended up going to dinner on Friday night as well, since it was payday and it was Friday...and what better way to celebrate the coming of the weekend than a nice evening among friends? We went to Applebee's for their awesome fiesta wrappers, or whatever they're called. A good time was had by all.

Oh! And Jon drew a squid. With a bowtie.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Honestly, he was drawing that and all I could think was how innapropriate it looked... Nice. lol

Oh! Hold, gotta go give the little manwhore his bottle of yellow milk..

BBL (lawl)