Tuesday, February 5, 2008

things.

Things that have annoyed me over the past few days:

1. Jace Lucas asking me if I have a website, scoffing at my mention of having a blog, and upon seeing my portfolio briefly, saying "Cute. What's it called?" in his usual condescending tone of voice. I wanted to slap him.

2. Catching some random stomach bug that caused me to actually throw up for the first time in recent memory. Not a pleasant way to start the day...hopefully tomorrow turns out better. Jon did do this nice little dramatization for me earlier (using the font Harrington, of course):



3. This crap weather hasn't done a lot to help moods...The fog yesterday was crazy (not to mention kind of creepy).





Things that have amused me over the past few days:

1. Laura pouring the perfect glass of soda. Apparently there was exactly enough soda left in the bottle to fill up the glass she'd gotten EXACTLY. It was a modern-day miracle. Observe:



2. Fulfilling my margarita craving. And finding butt indents on the booth seat from the person who'd been sitting there before...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm famous! My work will soon hang in museums! (I kinda wish I'd spent more than a couple minutes on that now. hehe)

That pic of the tree is really creepy, great shot!

The perfect glass of soda is actually pretty amazing in a weird-and-almost-embarrising-that-it's-intertaining-me sort of way.

Last, but not least: Butt dents??? How? Those are not the sort of dents a person wearing pants leaves. That's all I'm saying.

Awesome pictures!

Lou said...

I don't know if I want to know the answer to your last question...All I know is that when I got to the booth and looked down, there were some epic butt-indents. I think we should just let the mystery remain...