Saturday, June 21, 2008

pure evil?

All right, I may be going to hell for this, but I couldn't help myself. This was one of those situations where I wish I had my camera with me, or an opportunity to take a photograph, because it was one of those moments in life that I will remember forever.

Laura and I were walking around Clay Terrace and decided we wanted to get some ice cream, so we step into Cold Stone and we're standing behind this guy holding a baby and his (presumably) wife. Now, the guy was actually very attractive...but the baby. Oh my god, the baby. There really aren't words for how scary this baby looked.

So I made a little sketch.

I swear, every time I looked at the baby I started laughing. And every time I started laughing, Laura started. We managed to cover it up enough so that (hopefully) the couple didn't realize we were laughing at their baby. The line was painfully long too...so this baby was staring at me for a good 10-15 minutes. It was the greatest exercise in self-restraint I've experienced in a while.

3 comments:

Laura said...

AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Exactly what it looked like...

Alien baby.

Genesis8 said...

lol You girls are crazy.

Jay said...

you're going to give me nightmares!!!