Friday, March 7, 2008

Upside and downside.

I just can't get enough of crayons lately for some reason...Here are some of my new doodles. The first few are from Macaroni Grill, which I didn't keep...the last is from Thuper Thursday (aka after-class dinner with John, Jon, and Laura at Friday's)! So now I have two crayon doodles for my collection...










In other news, I decided that instead of just waiting to go to restaurants that had kids menus and crayons, I would stop by Target and buy my own. Did you know that a pack of 8 crayons is only $ .79? I think that's awesome. But alas...I opted for the 64 pack with the sharpener in the back, even though I'll probably only use select colors. Hey, $3 well spent in my mind.

But as happy as new art supplies (even though they be but crayons) make me, my good mood was somewhat dampened by the discovery of my passenger side mirror cracked and loose after somebody apparently hit it with something (I'm assuming a car). I swear, my car must have some sort of HIT ME aura, because this is the second time something like this has happened to it. I still have yet to get my cracked bumper fixed from some anonymous (presumably snowplow) collision last year. So now I have a cracked, loose side mirror, a cracked bumper, and the driver's door handle doesn't work from the outside. I've only had this car for about a year and a half...how ridiculous is that? I'm hoping that's it for my "bad things come in threes" and we can be done shelling out money to fix stupid things.


More photos to come soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mirror damage is a shame, no doubt about that - but your bumper is kinda how I know your car. In a way, your busted bumper is how I know you're where I am. Don't fix it. :P